Monday, November 10, 2008

Lullabies for us honey pies

What's the deal with the girl singing?
The girl you hear singing is named Michelle, or Pristine Girl (her brand name).
The song she is singing is a lullaby named "Miss America"
and is sung by an endearing young girl to the world.


Someday I'll be a Miss America
and that'll be the happiest day of my life.
Someday when they sing; there she is
they'll put the crown on me
and then you'll make live speech on TV.
Oh someday when I am Miss america
I'll tell the world to make things
start when you're young
and what fun it's gonna be
when we just sing tears on to me
Oh someday I'll be Miss America

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi....Do you know who sings "Someday I'll be Miss America" ? I've been googling and have been unable to find it and came upon your post. Thanks for any info you can give me.