Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My heart of gold

- Mihmet credo

Firstly I would like to thank all the people who care, believe in me and cheer me up. Fortunately for me, the apology I really, really, needed was given to me today and of course I decided to forgive and forget. In addition I have realised that the 'designed event' was actually an incident. Although in order to fully forget, I plucked up the courage and spoke to the teacher whom I thought hated me due to the incident and apparently everything was absolutely fine, and on top of that we had a nice chat. I was told that boys in their teens do not really think about outcomes, instead they are rather spontaneous with what they say. Moreover now all is well and the friendly matter has been regained.

This conflict, one of my biggest yet, was due to internal conflicts or a wrongly made expectation of my teacher's image of me, maybe both. Therefore I still belive in the extraordinary and refuse to believe that 'Once bitten, twice shy' is a justified truth. To conclude, I am still learning about life's downsides and my take on these are that if you have been bitten by a snake, separate yourself from the poison.

"Do not give in too much to feelings. An overly sensitive heart can be an unhappy possession in this shaky earth."

No comments: