Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Life is dandy, not always filled with candy

When in a state of joy
there comes bad boy
aiming to destroy
my beheld toy
and worst of all - enjoys it

I know that my passionate affection for my future can be overwhelming to most people but absolutely nothing accounts for the designed evil event of today.
It brought me down, made me sad, devistated actually, and I even became depersonalized.
If only you could understand the importance or at least show respect, then the result would have been completely different and this state of mind prevented.

The joy and radiance seen in me, does not come out of nowhere and is not accieved in a day or two but rather during a period of time with satisfying and upbeat events and compliments.
Furthermore it is kind of funny when one realises that happiness, the state of consciousness, can be taken away from you in a second. Perhaps what they say is true, that sorrow is the outcome of too much joy. Moreover I have been faced with a new life situation and learned that sometimes reality is too clear for me.

"You cannot prevent the birds of sadness from passing over your head, but you can prevent them from making a nest in your hair"

No comments: