Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One pristine wish...



Dear fairies I see at dawn,

As you spread your golden dust that gently falls into my hand and heart, I think abou how lucky I am to come across rare immortal inner children that I can see Myself in. Through you, I discover and fulfill Myself. Through you, I exist and express my reality whose name is Love. All that is before me, is also within me. So when the sun stops shining, birds stop singing and flowers stop blooming, I lay in anguish Myself... If I had one wish, just one wish, it would be that the spark of light and life dwelling in everyone, grow in strength and beauty. Let it illuminate their whole being and shine forth to embrace all that lives on the face of our beloved Mother Earth.

I love you! I love you Mother Earth.

No comments: