Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Stars and Stripes

She is an enthusiast
She is an achiever
She is a questioner
She is a romantic
She is a thinker
She is a helper


10 advice on how to get along with me:

  1. Tell me when you're proud of me and my accomplishments.
  2. Give me plenty of compliments. They mean a lot.
  3. Don't burden me with negative emotions.
  4. Give me honest, but not critical or judgmental, feedback.
  5. Appreciate my grand visions and listen to my stories.
  6. Engage in stimulating conversation with me.
  7. Help me keep my environment harmonious and peaceful.
  8. Speak in a straightforward, clear and brief manner.
  9. Don't ignore me, work things through with me.
  10. Don't try to change my style. Instead widen your world.

I become irritated when I have to repeat things, because it
was such an effort to get my thoughts coherent in the first place.

No comments: